Monday, February 28, 2011

To ancient my timetable in coming

SiTuMingZhe really put me as a patient, the he said river lake top very famous Gregory Tuesday will dwell in the this place? Since leaving liuzhou he has been said ge Tuesday, I thought it was a white beard old man, but have never blood thought unexpectedly is a beautiful girl, look but twenties, she really is Tuesday.


"Huo girl body poison, I at that time and a half will also say not to come out, like more than is medium a poison." She had pulse said later.


My body really poisonous! I how so hard luck! Across first, then this into the dumb inside body unexpectedly still have more than a poison.


"I listen to my teacher said that girl at age seven, because poisoning almost dead, because the teacher was able to keep in the girl's life. But cannot speak, then, although it had been trying, but it has never solved all the poison, now girl can speak seemingly poison light, but like several poison has together veins, want to had penetrated even solution." hard also


"That your master? Others?" I ask him about a problem? How do you like watching aliens as looking at me, "how?"


"Her mouth of teacher is your aunt, seven years ago with the four XunQing weaving royal uncle of huo feyenoord, huo Tuesday."


Is my home stay in huo time too short cause? How has answer never been mentioned have such a with my aunt, and weaving royal uncle XunQing together? I the aunt is temperament middleman! "Not have said that many things don't remember?"


"Don't you remember many things, and poisoning related, perhaps you gradually couldn't remember anything." This Gregory Tuesday say could not too serious!


It looks I have lived here for a while imperial doctor Gregory, however this valley also is a quiet place! Living here for a while also good, anyway is the later back to the palace, the better.


"Tell me about your master, my aunt huo delphiniums story! You than I know more!"readjustment is now about four o 'clock in the morning, and more! Days, I have just bright with Gregory Tuesday went up into the mountain CaiYao.


"Optimal excellent. A called this name I will endure a smile, I unexpectedly Gregory Tuesday's name will call GeYouYou, first heard when I laugh gush of appearance, all people in a strange look me, of course they won't understand, this name why so funny. "My aunt is what kind of person?"


"See what you see your aunt, you either from looks to personality is very like!"


Oh? Originally I long more like aunt! Now I know why elder sister and second sister and I am long not much, they are more like my ancient niang, but I'm more like aunt. "Can I to aunt lvcizhen memory really rarely! Tell me more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment