Tuesday, January 25, 2011

answer questions sincere candid brave

That night, lying on my mother's side, night without sleep, thought of the world's most concern, the most love their people may leave myself, he cried soundlessly in tears, wet mother at the feet of the sheets. This was the father left, the first time he tears.

He thought, and the next day the classmates all will know his family situation, especially his shy to about father's flee. They would laugh at him? He didn't know.

6 a.m. he get up on time, gently to give mom yi tucking, play wash water, take up bag to school this morning, he walked steps of abnormal heavy...

A star has sunshine heart will fly on the blue sky

JiangYanLin teacher guessed idea, she decided to let him and students do a communication. Weekend, she presided over a special BanWuHui, let the whole class openly discussed the plight of. Meeting with reporters way answer students' questions. The teacher encouraged him, how to think how to say.

Warm, One of the female classmate ask: "when you are in the school basketball running rob ball, don't you forget home and ill blindness mother?" The implication is that since born in such a family, you should not have joy.

Said: "we should know some things in life into separate. My mom is sick, I at home will try to take good care of the mother, supporting life at home, this is my responsibility. I came to the school, is a student, you should try your best to study well, participate in school activities. The family difficulties should not become your own pessimism of reason, as a student, I and every students are the same. And I do so, also is to my mother's biggest comfort."

A male classmate ask: "you born in such a family, lost many contemporaries should enjoy happiness, so what is your get?"

Answer: "my family let I lost my father, lost her mother's care, but I actually get the difficulty in how to stand up courage and strength, obtained some more for understanding of the life. For example, my father let me very early to learn what is responsibility; material poverty leads me to the spiritual life has more pursuit; also, if I live in the normal family, I would think that only study is most important, but now I think, more than learning more important is the person's moral accomplishment, is not afraid of all the difficult spiritual strength, only have these talents can continuously surpass yourself!"

That day, my classmates for his answer when your palm all clap hurts.

"The tree for abandon grass and tender and become forceful; the sea for abandon stream slender and become broad..." Just days after the shekel wrote composition and ".

This young pretty the chest tenaciously encounter suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment