Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cold height also follow together anxious

9"Elder sister, this wrong! That's" scorpion grass '." My brother is small height is not to lose face of lvcizhen height la yelled at me. I just take medicine for wrong!

"I just don't care mistake it." I BieZui injustice of flat.


"Wrong? You know not to know a carelessly that poison antidote is developed don't come out?" Small height with a soft warm sank to poison related with a tyrannosaurus rex edifice.


"Small aurors projecbeam and blare blare ~ ~ you look small height so mean height of knead." I ran to the side has just come to mix of days behind pull his sleeve said.


"Gee, even the height will scold you. Be sure it is your fault! He completely don't help me." Hum, grieve MAO.


"Hum, you two to waiting." I ran back to the room closes the door research my baby.


"Banging bang." A twinge of knock on the door came. "What knock knock. Nobody inside." I didn't good the spirit of roar.


"Small core core, I was wrong. Quick come out my." Doesn't want to know is certainly pride days that guy's voice.


"Don't come out, until I succeeded in inventing. Hum." My anger of continue to study "scorpion grass 'and' blood grass 'and N poison should how collocation gives the super invincible poison.


"Ok, but when you eat to get out!". Probably be my voice had to it. I think outside his expression should be very helpless!


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - cold as cent secant -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -


"Haven't found the core son?" Standing in front YeShiXuan asked the ghost.


"Not yet. Ghost also helpless ah, who would know that core son is now in days first zhuang?


"That keep looking. I have to go." Also differ, had answered does not know disappear where it goes.


This moment is number one indeed chateaux a room, with a core waves cachinnation, so-and-so two immediately rushed to the room entrance big knock at the door. "Core son, small core core. How did you. Just open the door." Ao days anxiously cried.


"Elder sister, sister. What happened to you wow." . Then the door opened.


Are happy in I was a warm embrace floor in. "Damn. Fortunately, you fine." Ears gentle voice rotation.


"Little proud proud, small height sank. What's the matter?" I a face of fan mang of up to ask them.


"Still not and all is you, suddenly smile so terrorist whole village heard, and I think you proud days trouble?" Cold sank a face of depressed said.


"Oh, I'm sorry! I because has been to developed, so too happy! I embarrassedly vomitted to stick out your tongue.


"Next time prohibit such, know yao." Ao days fingers slip through my face.


"Sure, that's right. The little proud proud to try my poison is good." My face MeiXiao looking at him said.


"Don't." His head with rattles like the wave.


"Thank you for that! I dragged his sleeve spoiled brat said.


"Not unless you first show me antidote." Pride in the is pure trembled ah, even sank all don't know poison. There will be antidote yao, in case, my pei. I can't drop core son a person.


"Give you know antidote don't play." I du du mouth said the. Then was a solution, hum don't eat, then I'll ginseng adds up to the food for you to eat.


"Anyway, is not, first for dinner." He said no more I'll run into the hall secretly in his bowl put my new developed poison. Colorless, odorless and, within two hour if no solution to die. Hey hey, my baby poison called 'core nan-shih' as for antidote well was temporarily confidential.


"Little proud proud, small height height. Eat more." I jolly, wherever they bowl clip vegetables.


Ao days as usual eating his meal. Was suddenly someone some words to a scare. "Little proud proud, don't scold core son oh, who let you not planning for me, so I put medicine secretly in your bowl."


At the moment the proud days, it was already went days poisoning. In the 'core nan-shih' poison severely conscious, but could do nothing but waiting for death.


"Small height sank, hurriedly of proud proud helped the little room, you go to boil a bowl of tianshan mountain snow lotus." I turned to the cold sank said.


Boil medicine about half an hour, I gently stick on ao days ear side of "small proud proud, and now I want to help you detoxification spinner closed his eyes, not peek!".


Then I put my own lip labeled as a proud day lips, the proud days trembling once shocked opened his eyes at me. "Hello, smelly aurors days. It's said a detoxification not allowed to open your eyes!"


He innocent blink - blinked at me. Later the little sank the tianshan mountain snow lotus feed height gave him drink poison also calculate complete solution is off.


"Originally antidote is small core core..." Ao days haven't finished was I a loud roar to earthquake stopped. "Shut up, prohibit said."


"Good, not just doesn't. After the antidote besides dearest relatives, others that are allowed to help them solution!". He hug me gently in my ear side bian said.


This warm embrace let I loathe to give up on leave. I nodded. This day was my make commit tomfoolery tossing to spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment