Friday, March 4, 2011

baby suddenly go barefoot ran out

"I see. This is really hard to solve the problem. But I think that's your wife's not, since you have to marry you, love me,lvcizhen love my dog also use this love baby."

"My wife is very good to me, and the order I eat a lot of bitter, sometimes I really can't bear to blame her, I know she is wrong, but I really persuade her, she saw the baby is angry, hiccups, insomnia, absolutely to cannot meet point. I also for quiet life. I don't want to argue with her, actually I was distressed, so tired."

"That you put the baby to collect, going to do?"

"I originally wanted to send them to the country I go, just parents discuss and baby he called me is the Wolf, open the door ran out, he and my parents never stay together, so it was afraid to go there, he thought that I don't want him."

"It was not complain of children, he still small, don't understand so many."

"Also, for your trouble, really embarrassed."

"Nothing, I like baby. You see what you can you believe me? I can show a period of children? I have nothing to do now, also very lonely needs personal and my companion. When you think of a way to pick up the kids go, how?"

"That how not bashful!"

"I just afraid you don't trust."

"I'm not trust." The man wanted to think said hesitantly.

Just then, baby suddenly began to cry winter and little subconscious rushed into the bedroom, picked up the child and whispered comforter: "not afraid, baby baby lovely, baby not afraid!"

The man behind the door outside carefully look at her.

"The baby to sleep, asleep will become a little angel."

"Have wings?" Baby inarticulate asked.

"Yes, there is the stars, and petals, you just flying in the house, very lovely."

For a while, baby and went to sleep.

Such small walk out, a man had already gone on tea table, he left a stack of money, and a letter.

"LuoXiaoJie:

See you on your baby be so good, I feel very happy and moved. I am not qualified, the father of the baby will depend on you, tomorrow I'll get in touch with you. "

Small letter fold, the drawer, and then shut her lamp, walked into the bedroom, hold the baby in the side, soon sweet sleep.

Night have no matter, small early up, she wants to give the baby make a meal of nutritious breakfast, in her opinion baby a bit weak.

She is busy to mix the egg hit pot, excitedly ask: "ROM aunt, you saw yesterday I become a little angel?"

Small one leng, immediately smiled and said: "yes, you become, flying in the room."

"That you saw my wings?"

"Of course."

"What color are they?"

"The white!" Small freely said.

Baby suddenly angry, and ran back to the sofa, don't talk.

"What's the matter with you?" Small put down his work, sat with him asked.

"You tell a lie, you didn't even see."

"Why?"

"Because of my wings not white?"

"How did you know?"

"My mother a day before you go to bed at night will tell me I will become an angel, to perform the task by belt stars of the magic wand put wisdom and love and he gave another child!"

"That's all right? I also is this meaning."

"But my mother said that my wings are blue, no white!"

"My god!" Small a forehead.

She wanted to think, will ultimately baby round conceived a say: "you are right, your mother say right, but you know wings are two sides, like our hands, you broke up as the heart of palm-dorsal wings above is blue, below is white, what I say is below, and your mom said above."

"Really? Is it true?"

"That is certainly, we eat breakfast."

"Right." So baby happy eshoo smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment